Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy 2012....Lots of Love to you!!

Here is my new year post...a few days early! I do miss all the love from blog land...
I had a good break...and am going to take it easy (slower pace) for the new year.

I am hoping to hang a new shop at JazzKats in Hollywood this week for the new year.
I would love to blog about that and hopefully that will happen...They are awesome, JazzKats is in Hollywood in Portland....they are well loved and always busy. Rightfully so...awesome people..great cafe..

So anyway...here is a new movie that I made last night about a new master carving that is
going in the bisque kiln which will fire in a few days...

I will be announcing the winner of the fall giveaway...sometime the first week of January...Lots of love to everyone who has supported me with their comments and love...I hope that you feel my love even if your name is not picket...HUGS!

Fall Giveaway Link

8 comments:

Wanderingmindstudio said...

It's good sometimes to take a break. As much as we all love the support of our "cyber-friends", its important to focus on the studio, doing what we love. You are missed, but never forgotten, a wise move to taper off a bit me thinks!
Happy 2012 to you too!

Cheryl said...

It's nice to see you back here in blogland. :) I look forward to seeing more of you in 2012.

Chris said...

Welcome back, nothing wrong with taking a well earned break.

Debbie Lamey-MacDonald said...

Welcome back and Happy New Year! Great video and work. Wishing you all the best in 2012!!

Heedless said...

Thanks loves!! Hugs to each of you...

SaylorMade said...

Happy New Year to you too, sweetie.

Kye Sangha said...

Hard to believe that I -just- read this!! Missing interacting with you and hope your world is great.

Heedless said...

Thanks love!